Viewing Position: Broker Owner
Owner/Broker Joe Costantino started Costantino Realty Group in 2014 because he wanted to create a company that provided both home buyers and sellers a better experience when buying and selling real estate.
Far too many home sellers and buyers that Joe spoke with prior to opening his real estate office weren’t happy with their experience when using a real estate agent when buying and selling a home.Here are some of the most common complaints that were expressed by frustrated home buyers and seller:
- • The agent didn’t price the home properly
- • The agent didn’t market their home properly
- • The agent didn’t respond to their calls in a timely manner
- • The agent didn’t provide them with regular updates as to the progress of their sale or purchase
- • The agent only worked part-time
- • The agent didn’t effectively negotiate on their behalf
- • Potential buyers weren’t screened properly before viewing their home
From these comments, Joe created a company that’s committed to overcoming every problem home buyers and sellers will face making selling and buying a home an easier, step-by-step process with clear communication and the results you’re looking for.
Joe has over 35 years of marketing and sales experience; has personally consulted with over 130 business owners and spoken to thousands. Joe earned his MBA in marketing from the Suffolk School of Management in 1996. In addition, Joe has started and operated a number of businesses in his career.
In 2016, Joe earned the designation GRI which is which stands for Graduate REALTOR® Institute , and is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation. The GRI designation is held by only 20% of real estate professionals.
In 2016, Joe was appointed to serve on the Board of Directors for the South Shore REALTORS.